Whether it’s an audience of board members, executives or professional advisors, Sonya relishes the opportunity to inspire and inform people on what makes for effective boards and the best leadership teams.
Governance by Design focuses on individual solutions and results for the future, and as such, Sonya is experienced in presenting on a range of topics and issues to suit the specific audience and their needs.
From evaluating performance of boards and senior executives; to how to ensure your board structure is right; to the importance of a company’s constitution in establishing the governance framework, presentations and conference papers are designed to provide actionable information.
- 1. Finding the right people for the board
- 2. Best practice in the NFP space
- 3. High-functioning NFP boards - factors for success
- 4. NFP Boards - what role do you play?
Recent & Past Engagements:
- Exploring your CLC’s appetite for risk: understanding organisational risk appetite and systems for the effective management of risk – Community Legal Centres Queensland
- Television Education Network 3rd Annual Not for Profits and Charities Regulatory Conference
- Corporate governance best practice in NFP space – Television Education Network 5th Annual Not for Profits and Charities Regulatory Conference
- NFP Organisations: what role do you play? – Queensland Law Society Symposium and Open Day
- Good Boards – Community Legal Centres Queensland Conference
- Maximising school board value – at the Television Education Network 3rd Annual Schools Law & Regulation Conference
To contact Sonya about presenting at your upcoming seminar/conference, please complete the form.