There is a myriad of laws that apply to directors individually, as well as to organisations.
At Governance by Design, we have the skills and experience to support our clients with any governance legal matters that may arise during the course of our engagement.
Our legal services include troubleshooting a range of constitutional, legal and governance issues, including:
- risk management preparation;
- constitutional preparation;
- management of conflicts of interest;
- structuring advice;
- Corporations Act and State Incorporated Associations Act advice;
- migrating from an incorporated association to a company limited by guarantee;
- deeds of access and indemnity;
- regulator engagement.