Governance for Boards
A workshop for those who would like to strengthen their governance processes. Previous clients have undertaken this workshop for general training and development, or when there is a newly appointed board.
- the underpinning role and responsibilities of the Board;
- the duties and responsibilities of Directors;
- decision-making and how to do it effectively;
- strategy and risk – principles, assessment and planning.
The full day option also includes:
- case studies tailored specifically to your organisation;
- consideration of your board’s effectiveness and structure.